Innosilicon, the worldwide leader of crypto currency mining ASIC manufacturer, unveiled another 10nm innovative SHA256 miner, the T2Turbo miner, which is a leap forward in the current hot contested BTC mining market. This new product again showcases the Innosilicon’s engineering capacity to deliver the most advanced mining ASIC miners nonstop.
INNOSILICON T2Turbo Miner is the new generation BTC mining product. Just as our Terminator 2 (T2), it adopts the state-of-the-art semiconductor technology with the innovative dynamic frequency scaling architecture for added efficiency and reliability.
- Hashrate: 24TH/s (+/-5%)
- Power Consumption: 1980W (+10%, normal mode, at the wall, with 93% efficiency PSU, 25°C temperature )
- Chip Type: INNOSILICON T2 Turbo Miner
- Dimensions: 408mm(L)*135mm(W)*232mm（H）
- Net Weight: 8.82KG
- Ambient Temperature: 0°C—85°C (device junction temperature)
- Network Connection: Ethernet
Innosilicon T2 Turbo(T2T) is fully tested and open for order now! Delivery starts from 15th August to 25th August. T2T running Demo is as below, please enjoy!
1. Delivery time: first pay, first served. Delivery time: first pay, first served. Delivery time starts from 15th August to 25th August 2018 according to the sequence of payment.
2. Please be aware: T2T PSU is inclusive, and the PSU we provide is specially customized for our miners. Since customers require different types of plugs, the PSU does not contain 220V (110V) AC cables. You can order the standard IEC C14 AC power cable to use with the PSU.
3. T2T PSU is more than 1800W, so please purchase AC cable with 3*1.5 specifications, and 3 wire cores with diameter no less than 1.5mm.
4. Please write the recipient’s name, contact information and address carefully. We will ship according to the information given to us. You will be responsible for any damages or losses caused by errors in the information.
5. We guarantee the safety of the goods until they are in the hands of the shipping carrier. Once the shipping carrier has accepted the goods, the ownership of them will be transferred to customers. Any damage or losses of the goods during transport and import customs clearance will be charged to the buyers.